Parkview Care Home is a welcoming, beautifully decorated and purpose-built care home which specialises in Nursing, Residential and Dementia care for older people, and is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our friendly team.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have a valid NMC pin number, as well as the most up to date clinical practices.
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* An understanding of regulatory frameworks – NMC and CQC.
* Carrying out risk assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents.
* Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant policies, standards and legislation.
* Administering residents’ medication;
* Undertaking audits;
* Provide direct care for residents including washing, dressing, support with nutrition and hydration.
* Extend clinical competencies and nursing practice to offer comprehensive services, for example, catheterisation, venepuncture, IVI therapy, ear syringing…etc
Skills / Requirements
* Active NMC pin
* Genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* A caring, courteous and compassionate nature to ensure that residents’ needs and wishes are met where possible
* Full support with your revalidation
* Ongoing training to develop your career
* A Career pathway with opportunities for promotion; where progression to management positions is encouraged
* Full induction
* Wide variety of health, retail and leisure benefits via Perkbox*
* Company pension scheme*
Double Vaccinated applicatants only
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let’s get started! *Terms and conditions apply
Senior Support Worker – Children’s Residential Your new company A small independent company offering a children’s residential setting which promotes...Apply For This Job
Support Worker Children’s Residential Job Title: Residential Support Worker Responsible to: The Registered Manager Experience – Ideally at least 12...Apply For This Job
Children’s Night Shift Support Worker – Pontypool Your new company This organisation supports and nurtures 8 – 18 year olds...Apply For This Job
Support Worker, Recovery Worker, Family Support Worker jobs, Support Worker jobs The role: I am currently recruiting for a Support...Apply For This Job
Warrington Hospital Discharge Support Full-Time flexible working Permanent contract, immediate start Your new company You will be working with a...Apply For This Job