Nurseplus are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to provide holistic, person-centred care to our clients. We have lots of work available for Registered Nurses RGN in a variety of care settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability Units, Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals in Nottingham and surrounding areas.
£250 BONUS FOR JOINING NURSEPLUS
£500 REFER A NURSE BONUS
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse RGN:
* You must have the right to work within the UK
* NMC Registration
* Professional Indemnity Insurance
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse RGN:
Flexible Hours – To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, weekends
* Excellent Weekly Pay – Competitive hourly rates
* FREE Training – In-line with Care Certificate
* FREE Uniform after completion of training
* FREE DBS
* Refer a friend scheme
* Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
* Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Nottingham.
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION.
New Concept Care & Nursing is hiring a Home Care Worker to join their supportive and friendly team in Selby,...Apply For This Job
Mental Health Support Worker: Search Health-care are working with a Nationally Recognised Health-care Provider to source a number of experienced...Apply For This Job
Title: Temporary SEN Carer / Support Worker Location: Harrogate, HG2 Nearest Tube/Station: Harrogate, Hornbeam Park or Starbeck Wage: £15.50 gross...Apply For This Job
Kitchen / Catering Assistant – Hospitality £19,675.06 per annum, pro rata (£10.19 per hour) Northallerton or Leyburn Part Time, Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurseplus are looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes...Apply For This Job
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker within a Children's Safeguarding team within the Social Care Industry. Our...Apply For This Job