* Newcastle upon Tyne
* £18.50 – £25 per hour
Pin Point Health and Social Care are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses to work across the North East within nursing homes, residential services, private hospitals and the NHS as part of our established nursing bank.
As a Registered Nurse at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties would include:
· Leading the team during each shift by coordinating, delegating, and supervising care provided, ensuring risk is effectively managed and that you remain accountable for the care given.
· Ensure that residents medical, physical and emotional requirements are met at all times.
· Build and maintain partnerships and therapeutic relationships through safe, effective and non-discriminatory communication methods.
· Using up-to-date knowledge and evidence to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate care.
· Ensuring you effectively communicate findings, influence change and promote health and best practice.
· Evaluating care needs to improve clinical decision-making and ensuring quality outcomes using a range of methods, amending the care plan where necessary and communicating changes to others.
· Maintain accurate, clear and complete records both written and electronically.
· Be fully aware of current legislation and practice in line with NMC code and guidelines.
The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
* Registered Nurse Qualified (RGN, RMN, RNLD) with an Active NMC Pin
* Excellent clinical skills
* Leadership skills
* Easily adaptable to new environments
* Reliable & trustworthy
* Eligible to work in the UK
What We Can Offer
As a Registered Nurse with Pin Point Health and Social Care you will have access to the following:
* Full time or Part time work dependent on your circumstances
* Holiday allowance accrued as you work
* Mandatory Assessment day and recruitment onboarding process
* Revalidation support from our clinical team and your local branch manager
* "Refer a friend" scheme that pays £150.00 per candidate referred*
* Access to our online staff portal to manage your availability and work assignments
Pin Point Health and Social Care work in partnership with a wide range of care providers across the U.K in order to deliver high quality nursing care and a reliable, consistent service to our clients.
We offer part time, full time and contract positions to our team of experienced Registered Nurses within a wide range of different environments across the U.K.
If you are interested in joining our team of Registered Nurses here at Pin Point Health and Social Care then please apply direct with a copy of your C.V.
Click apply now if interested in the role or contact our Gateshead office
Adults- Learning Disabilities- Residential- Days- From £10 per hour- Solihull Your new company Hays Social Care are looking for an...Apply For This Job
Potter Johnson Recruitment are pleased to be working together with a well established service providing residential care homes for vulnerable...Apply For This Job
SW Locums are searching for an accomplished Qualified Senior Social Worker with 3 years+ UK post qualifying experience with experience...Apply For This Job
Care Assistant DAYS OR NIGHTS – £11.40/hr – Whitstable CT5 – Permanent £12.54 per hour from 1st April 2023 (£11.40...Apply For This Job
Senior Care Assistant – Nights – Whitstable CT5 – £14.07/hr £14.07 per hour from 1st April 2023 (£12.79 per hour...Apply For This Job
Support Worker DAYS and NIGHTS (Mixed Shifts) (LD Nursing Home) – Browston, Great Yarmouth NR31 – Permanent – £11.00/hr 36...Apply For This Job