Registered Manager Required!
We are working with one of the UK’s leading providers of support for people with learning disabilities and associated complex needs. This includes a range of disabilities such as autistic spectrum conditions, dementia, hearing impairment, mental health needs, challenging behaviour, profound and multiple learning disabilities and epilepsy.
The Registered Manager will take overall responsibility for all aspects of running a complex care service and will comply with all relevant legislation and standards. Including the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and associated essential standards of quality and safety.
Duties will include:
* Enabling the people we support to lead a valued and fulfilling life, to maximise their potential ability, physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. Working in accordance with Achieve together’s ethos and organisational objectives.
* Leadership and management of the staff team to ensure a high quality service is maintained.
To comply with the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 as are applicable to the people we support provided for at the home, and to support the staff team to prepare for internal and external inspections of the home as required by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
* To work in line with and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for that of yourself and your staff team.
What you’ll need to succeed
* Experience of working in an Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health sector environment as a Registered Manager, Home Care Manager, Registered Care Home Manager, Learning Disabilities Manager, Residential Home Manager,
The desire and ability to ensure that each person we support receives the care and support that is appropriate to their assessed individual needs.
* An understanding of CQC assessment criteria.
* Experience in managing and developing a staff team.
* Hold a current driving licence and have own vehicle.
* Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care.
* A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management.
* Be self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring.
* Excellent administration and IT skills.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Male Support Worker – Adult Learning Disabilities – Part Time and Full Time – Swansea Your new company My client...Apply For This Job
Wakeful Night Shifts – Part Time or Full Tim – Learning Disabilities – Lougher, Swansea Your new company A large,...Apply For This Job
Hays Social Care are looking for weekend support workers Hull and Grimsby area £8.72+ per hour. Your new company In...Apply For This Job
Support worker job in Plymouth, Full time hours in Adult LD paying £9.99 to £11.67 PH depending on experience. Your...Apply For This Job
Support Worker – Swansea – Adult Learning Disabilities Hays social care are currently looking for support workers to join us...Apply For This Job