Registered Manager – Residential Care
I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential home for older people based in the Bristol area.
The home is a beautiful small/medium sized home including many residents who have Dementia.
We are looking for a qualified Registered Manager who has prior experience being registered with CQC or an experienced Deputy who is ready for the step up.
The Registered Manager will be offered a fantastic package of £35,000 – £45,000
The Registered Manager must have
* QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management/Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care (Preferred)
* Prior experience as Registered Manager or Deputy of older people or dementia care homes
* Strong staff management skills
* Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations, health and social care legislation and regulatory requirements
* Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest quality person centred care.
Please apply now and we will contact you with 1 working day if you have been successful in our shortlisting
Are you an experienced Care Assistant or Support Worker, looking for extra work, we can offer part or full time...Apply For This Job
Nurseplus is looking for Care Assistants in St Helens and the surrounding areas. Our services are available within a variety...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Registered Manager to manage a new 3 bed Residential Service for young people with EBD...Apply For This Job
Are your passionate about helping others and making a difference to people lives? WE ARE TOO!! This is what Halina...Apply For This Job
Regional Trainer- Domiciliary Care Location: Liverpool and surrounding Areas Working Hours- Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm Salary: £24,000 A fantastic opportunity has...Apply For This Job