We are looking to recruit a Registered Manager in Merseyside. We have vacancies in Aigburth, Cronton, Prescot and Huyton. The services are Residential Children’s Homes, providing education, support and guidance.
About the service
* Our client has been working for over 20 years within the North West, currently specialising in providing a range of services to support young people aged 10 – 18 who may present with complex needs.
* The Homes provide safe, consistent and therapeutic environments based upon an approach that focuses on forming positive attachments, positive parenting and offering permanency, all to support resilience.
* Staff teams are considerably experienced and possess nationally accredited qualifications.
* You will be required to work a minimum of 35 hours per week as well as some on call.
* Salary is negotiable but will reflect the crucial significance of the role, qualifications and experience.
* You will hold a Level 4/5 Diploma in Health & Social Care or higher/equivalent combined with a leadership and management qualification and be willing to complete the Registered Managers Award within 12 months of taking up the post if you do not already hold
Paramedic – Liverpool – 40 hours – £29,833-£35,358 As a Paramedic, you will provide high quality emergency care and minor...Apply For This Job
Yes Care are currently recruiting for Home Care Assistants in the Merseyside area supporting vulnerable people in your community. *...Apply For This Job
Care Assistant DAYS or NIGHTS – £10.11/hr – Birkdale, Southport – Permanent We have the following Permanent Care Assistant contracts...Apply For This Job
We have numerous positions open for Registered Childcare Officers around Merseyside. We have vacancies in Aigburth, Cronton, Prescot and Huyton....Apply For This Job
Yes Care are currently recruiting for Home Care Assistants in the St Helens area supporting vulnerable people in your community....Apply For This Job