Registered Manager Job for a multi site new residential developments for adults with Learning Disabilities.
Registered Manager needed for a multi site position covering two new residential developments for adults with Learning Disabilities & Autism. The locations will be Luton & Milton Keynes.
Your new company
One of the UK’s leading providers in supporting people with learning disabilities, deafness, autism, PMLD, hearing loss and associated complex needs. This service specifically supports adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
Your new role
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Manager will take overall responsibility of running two supported living location and will comply with all relevant legislation and standards. Including the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and associated essential standards of quality and safety.
Working 37.5 hours a week.
Duties will include:
* Taking responsibility of the day to day running of the location.
* Promoting a supportive and enabling environment for the residents.
* Complying with the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 as are applicable to the people we support provided for at the home, and to support the staff team to prepare for internal and external inspections of the home as required by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
* Leadership and management of the staff team to ensure a high quality of standards is upheld. What you’ll need to succeed
* Experience of working in an autism, hearing difficulties, learning difficulties, challenging behaviour sector environment as a Manager, Deputy Manager or Team Leader.
* The desire and ability to ensure that each person we support receives the care and support that is appropriate to their assessed individual needs.
* An understanding of CQC assessment criteria.
* BSL level 2 or a willingness to learn.
* Experience in managing and developing a staff team.
* Hold a current driving licence and have own vehicle.
* Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care.
* A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management.
* Be self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring.
* Excellent administration and IT skills.
* Driving is essential for this service due to being a multi site location.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For more detailed information, or to view other vacancies with this organisation, please visit our dedicated recruitment websitehttps://webmicrosites.hays.co.uk/web/achieve-together
A fantastic opportunity for a support worker in the Redruth area. Your new company Work for the leading global specialist...Apply For This Job
Ongoing Temporary to Permanent Opportunity with Excellent Rate of Pay, Hybrid and Flexible Working Your new company Our aim is...Apply For This Job
Qualified Social, Adults, Learning Disabilities Southend council are looking to appoint a permanent full time Learning Disabilities experienced Social Worker....Apply For This Job
Support Worker Job Adults and Children Support Worker Jobs Care worker Job Learning Disabilities Your new company Hays Social Care...Apply For This Job
Support Worker, Learning Disabilities, Experienced, Bradford, Fulltime Permanent position Job Purpose To enable the people we support to live their...Apply For This Job
Adolescent Support Worker job, Coventry City Council, £13.11ph, Children’s Services, Young People and Families As Coventry City Council’s preferred supplier...Apply For This Job