Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities
I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential and supported living service in the Tonebridge area.
This brand new service provides residential and supported living care for adults with learning disabilities, Autism and physical disabilities and aims to encourage service users to live as independently as possible.
We are looking for a qualified Registered Manager who has prior experience being registered with CQC, who can hit the ground running and strive to make this new service outstanding from day one.
The Registered Manager will be offered a fantastic salary up to £30,000-£40,000
The Registered Manager must have
* Prior experience as Registered Manager (Preferably Learning Disabilities)
* QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management/Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care (Preferred)
* Strong staff management skills
* Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations, health and social care legislation and regulatory requirements
* Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest quality person centred care.
Please apply now and we will contact you with 1 working day if you have been successful in our shortlisting
Registered Manager – Residential Care I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...Apply For This Job
We are looking to recruit a Registered Manager in Merseyside. We have vacancies in Aigburth, Cronton, Prescot and Huyton. The...Apply For This Job
Are you an experienced Care Assistant or Support Worker, looking for extra work, we can offer part or full time...Apply For This Job
Lucam Consultancy Care Worker Location: St Helens Role Overview: As a Care worker at Lucam. We are looking for an...Apply For This Job
Mere Green Healthcare are recruiting for Health Care Assistants to Nursing and Residential Homes throughout the area, Mere Green Healthcare...Apply For This Job