Registered Manager – Children’s Residential Home
Registered Manager needed for a 4 bedded EBD Children’s Residential Home in Nottinghamshire
Salary: £32,500 – £42,000 DOE + Bonuses
Job Type: Permanent and Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Are you passionate about making a positive difference in a child’s life?
We are excited to be working on this new opportunity to join a well-established team as a Registered Manager in a fantastic children’s residential home. This companies core values are to create a safe and secure atmosphere for their children that in turn generate positive experiences and memories that last a lifetime.
The role of a Registered Manager includes the leading and managing of a team in the everyday running of the home whilst maintaining high standard of care and providing a safe and secure environment for everyone. Further responsibilities include managing the rota as well as providing on-call and shift support. The ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic individual with a passion to help children by supporting the management of a 24/7 operation as well as maintaining the highest level of health, wellbeing and safeguarding for the children in the home in order to help them fulfil their potential.
The successful candidate will have:
– Experience in a relevant managerial role
– Experience of working in a children’s residential home
– NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Residential Care
– Have, or be working towards a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
– Experience of working with and managing challenging behaviour
– Experience in an EBD home
– Hold a valid full UK driving licence
– Have excellent communication skills
– Good working knowledge of the relevant Children Acts and the relevant health and safety legislations, including COSHH.
What you will get in return:
– Competitive salaries and bonuses
– Private medical insurance
– Free meals on shift
– A chance to progress your career
– A chance to make a difference to a young person’s life
– 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Access to employee discount schemes (i.e. Blue Light Card)
– Refer a friend bonus
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
T: 0116 2615002
Social Worker Locum role within CIC team – long contracts Your new company You will be working for a large...Apply For This Job
Locum Social Worker Jobs in Children’s Services, £48 per hour Your new company A local authority in the Bournemouth area...Apply For This Job
Social Worker in CIC Team – good caseloads, good rates! Your new company A local authority in the Bournemouth area...Apply For This Job
Social Worker – Children’s Locality Team’s Your new company A large local authority in Dorset are seeking additional locum staff...Apply For This Job
Agency Social Worker – Children’s Services £42 per hour Your new company You will be working for a large local...Apply For This Job