Registered Manager Children’s Residential Llanelli
Your New Company
Our client is a well-established Children’s charity seeking a Registered Manager to manage one of their Residential sites in Llanelli. With an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding care to the children under their charge this is an excellent organisation for onward career progression.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the overall management of a residential home in Llanelli, supporting children and young people with emotional, social and behavioural difficulties.
* You will facilitate CIW inspections to ensure the home 100% compliant.
* You will be liaising with external stakeholders, including families, advocates and therapists.
* You will ensure a high quality of care and support is always maintained, in line with the personal care plans.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
* Have experience as a Registered Manager in a social care setting with children.
* Excellent leadership and staff supervision skills.
* Experience managing budgets and rotas.
* A full driving license.
What You’ll Get In Return
* The chance to make a difference within a rewarding organisation.
* 28 days annual holiday (including Bank Holidays).
* Pension scheme with 3% employer contribution.
* Discretionary bonus.
* Continuous training in-house and externally.
* A clear path for career progression.
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Head of Protection and Permanence University of Strathclyde Salary: £53,348 – £60,022 FTE: 1.0 (35 hours/week) Contract type: Fixed Term...Apply For This Job
Support Workers Needed In Lydney Hays Social Care are looking for Support Workers in the Lydney to work in residential...Apply For This Job
Support Work Gloucester Hays Social Care are looking for Bank Support Workers in the Gloucester to work in residential and...Apply For This Job
Head of Service – Homes for Children Location: Kirklees, West Yorkshire Employer: Kirklees Council Salary: £53,984 – £63,449 – plus...Apply For This Job
Support Work In And Around Bristol Your new company Hays Social Care are looking for experienced Support Workers around Bristol....Apply For This Job
Job Description we have an excellent opportunity for a social worker to join our experienced, enthusiastic, innovative fostering service in...Apply For This Job