Fixed Term Registered Care Manager – Monday to Friday
Could you be our Registered Care Manager?
We are offering an Interim Registered Care Manager in Dunmurry £34,816.74 per annum. This is a 6 months fixed term role, working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the management team who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
Is it essential you have a Full UK Drivers License for this position.
Our service supports adults with complex disabilities, including autism and mental health needs. You will oversee a team of support workers to assist with personal care, support our tenants to do the activities they enjoy; this might include sports, acting, trips to the theatre, cooking, or supporting someone to attend social events.
As a Registered Care Manager, you will be managing a large staff team of the Deputy Manager's, team leaders and Support Workers.
The team at the service encourage that no one is left out of life and that independence is continually developed along with day to day living skills.
Working at Sense gives you a wide range of benefits including:
* Easy to access by Public Transport
* 24 days of annual leave.
* Free Access NI check.
* A £350 refer-a-friend scheme.
* Free access to over 100 online and face-to-face training courses, including the care certificate.
* Ongoing development opportunities (such as our award winning Growing Stronger Leaders Together programme).
"Sense’s work is crucial in helping people live the lives they want each and every day. Too many people with complex disabilities face a battle to find the right support. We’re here to help people who face communication barriers in a world that relies on being able to see and hear well to be connected."
Your duties can include:
* To support individuals/groups within their home and community reach their full potential
* Providing line management support to a team of staff.
* Rota and annual leave management.
* To provide a customised, responsive, and high-quality service to people with learning disabilities who use Sense services.
* Identify needs and outcomes for each individual we support.
* Deliver services that meet or exceed Sense’s legal and organisational standards.
* Full job specification is attached below
Your required skills and experiences:
* Management experience in health & social care is essential (3 Years desired).
* Effective communication with stakeholders, commissioners, and users alike is essential.
* NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent .
* Experience of supporting a large staff team, and supporting people with challenging behaviour.
* Full person specification is attached below.
Please use the link below to complete your application. Managers will use your supporting statement to shortlist candidates for interview; in relation to the Personal Specification. Therefore, it is very important you complete this section thoroughly. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines, job description and person specification (found at the base of this advert) before applying.
Please note to avoid disappointment, we advise you to submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to close posts at any time.
No agency submissions please: any submissions without prior authorisation from the Sense Recruitment Team will be treated as our own and as such no fee will be payable.
Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. Therefore, all offers of employment, where appropriate, are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For this role we particularly welcome applications from candidates from underrepresented ethnic minority backgrounds and candidates with disabilities. Sense is committed to equality of opportunity, and to promoting and celebrating the diversity of staff, volunteers and the people we work with. Everyone's contribution is valued and we ensure they're given the opportunity to realise their potential. We welcome applications from talented people from all sections of the community who share our values and belief that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential
Our Client are now looking for a day or night Senior Carer to join their team Job purpose – To...Apply For This Job
CQC Registered Manager- Norwich * £50,000 per annum- (DOE) * Full Time hours * Monday- Friday 9-5.30pm (With expectations to...Apply For This Job
Do you have 6 months care experience? If you do, then we would love to have you as a member...Apply For This Job
Nexgen Locum are currently recruiting for a passionate Support Worker with Brain Injury experience to join our team! It is...Apply For This Job
Support Worker £11.00 per hour Shift- Days and nights 36 hours per week (Sponsorship currently unavailable) As a Support Worker,...Apply For This Job
Availl Healthcare are looking for Carers to join their already strong team! We can offer flexible hours which suit you!...Apply For This Job