Would you like to make a real difference to mental health within your community? Does working 9-5 weekdays within the health and care sector with weekends off sound like the work life balance you are seeking? Do you have great listening skills and the ability to empathise? If this sounds like you then we may have the job for you.
Location: You will deliver the service within one of the Norfolk and Waveney places, working with up to six surgeries.
* Primary Care Network (PCN) Recovery Worker
* Location: You will deliver the service within the Hunstanton and surrounding Locality. This geographical area is split into 4 areas (PCNs) working with up to six surgeries.
* Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
* Salary £19690 per annum
* Annual leave entitlement of 26 days rising to 29 days per year plus Bank Holiday’s
* Sector leading Benefits: Pension, Online Discounts Portal, Financial advice, Long Service Awards, Health & Wellbeing Program AND Personal Development and Job Specific Training
We are proud to offer our employees a comprehensive staff benefits package:
Further Details available Upon Application.
Please follow the links to find out more about our service:
* Find out more about Norfolk and Waveney Mind, and our sister brand, REST, on Youtube.
* We have an Investors in People certification.
* We are the leading mental health charity in Norfolk and Waveney, providing services which make a real difference to people’s lives.
* We are a friendly, flexible and supportive employer.
* You will be working in strong partnership with Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust (NSFT), Third Sector organisations, and Voluntary Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) Sector.
* We work to reduce the stigma associated with mental health, support people in their recovery and champion better services for all.
* We believe that with the right support and resources everybody can create a life that feels meaningful to them.
* We are a fast paced and growing organisation, so career progression is open to all
* We are proud to announce that in our most recent staff surveys, the overwhelming majority of our employees are happy to refer others to our organisation, and enjoy our friendly/supportive team environment.
This is an exciting new service based in GP surgeries located across Norfolk and Waveney. Working with local surgeries and Primary Care Networks (PCNs) to see a reduction in the number of people with mental health issues re-presenting to their GP. This will include support / signposting to access Hub-based and Wellbeing services to build increased community resilience for the service user and freeing up GP and secondary services consultation time for wider system benefit.
You will work alongside the wider team and NSFT staff to support a reduction in the number of people with mental health issues re-presenting to their GP. You will support / signpost to access Hub-based and Wellbeing services, to build increased community resilience for the service user and freeing up GP and secondary services consultation time for wider system benefit.
Among Other Responsibilities You Will Be:
* Working with partners to support clients with access to appropriate mental health support.
* Provide Personalised Support for clients in a person-centered and holistic way.
* Seek ways to continuously improve services for clients and their families.
* Provide support to PCN partners.
* Connect with external VCSE agencies, Norfolk County Council (NCC), Early Help Hubs, NSFT, health professionals, Wellbeing Service, Social Prescribers, contractors, education sector.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
* Commitment to empower and support people in a way that inspires trust and confidence, motivating others to reach their potential.
* Experience of supporting people with their mental health within a professional setting.
* Experience of supporting people of all ages including under 18s.
* Driving licence and vehicle access (happy to travel to GP surgery’s in your chosen area, all mileage paid for).
* An understanding of mental health difficulties, including the role of crisis support.
* Good IT and numeracy skills.
Should require a further chat about the role, please call Andy harris on our main switchboard number which is easily found on the Norfolk and Waveney Mind Website.
We are unable to disclose telephone numbers, emails or URL's in this advert, due to restrictions with CV Library
The service is within Residential Children's Homes, providing education, support and guidance. We have vacancies in Aigburth, Cronton, Prescot and...Apply For This Job
My client is looking for Single Assessment Social Workers to work in this busy team. you will have experience of...Apply For This Job
POSITIVE OUTCOMES FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE! At ASF we currently have opportunities available for a Deputy Children's Home Manager...Apply For This Job
Yes Care are currently recruiting for Home Care Assistants in the Knowsley area supporting vulnerable people in your community. *...Apply For This Job
Yes Care are currently recruiting for Home Care Assistants in the St Helens area supporting vulnerable people in your community....Apply For This Job