Qualified Social Worker – Safeguarding Team London Borough of Merton
Your new company
Are you passionate about making a positive and lasting difference to children and young people? If you like to think outside the box and work in an agile way, then these are the qualities that make London Borough of Merton an employer of choice.
Your new role
According to the Professional Capabilities Framework, you’ll act as a professional who uses high-quality judgement to practice effectively in complicated, risky, uncertain, and challenging settings. Utilising your initiative to grow your knowledge, you confidently and independently manage caseloads while being recognized as a trusted source of information and guidance. You help to support case conferences and produce quality assessments, taking shared responsibility and be accountable for your professional development.
What you’ll need to succeed
* A recognised Social Work qualification e.g. Degree in Social Work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent as recognised by the relevant professional body.
* Registration with the relevant professional registration body and maintaining registration with that body.
* Knowledge of theoretical Social Work concepts and practices, with demonstrable examples of dealing with complex issues, for example, attachment, impact of developmental trauma and child development.
* Experience of effectively coaching and supervising others, acting as practice role model and promoting exemplary practice.
* Experience of managing levels of risk within a caseload.
What you’ll get in return
Flexible working options available on a rota basis, a competitive rate of £37 per hour and the opportunity to work in an experienced team of social workers.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can also refer a friend and win £250.
Social Work, Probation Studies, Youth Justice Effective Practice, Youth & Community, Solihull, £30.85, hybrid As Solihull MBC’s preferred supplier, HAYS...Apply For This Job
Senior children’s qualified social worker, Solihull MBC, £33.30ph, MASH – safeguarding, assessment, hybrid 5 x Qualified Social Worker positions across...Apply For This Job
Children Social Worker jobs, Area Teams, Referral & Assessment, Child In Need, Coventry, £33.30ph, hybrid As the preferred supplier for...Apply For This Job
SEND Operations Manager, Special Educational Needs, Children Services, Solihull MBC, £35.86ph, hybrid As Solihull MBC’s recruitment partner I am looking...Apply For This Job
Qualified Social Worker Children Social Services Referral and Assessment Social Work Social Work London Your new company As the preferred...Apply For This Job