Duration: Urgent Temporary post with the possibility to become a Permanent position.
Hours: 25 hours per week. Monday to Friday schedule.
Salary: £11.50 per hour.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an experienced Afterschool Leader to join their multipurpose facility based in the Larne area, providing high quality service and care for young children in a safe, caring and welcoming environment.
Core Responsibilities include:
* Reporting to the Childcare Manager, overseeing day to day operations.
* Maintaining quality standards as regulated by relevant statutory agencies.
* Planning, organising, implementing and controlling the necessary resources.
* Providing a safe, caring and welcoming environment for children and their families.
* Providing activities for children that will encourage them to reach their full potential.
* To ensure daily observations are completed and evaluated to demonstrate positive outcomes for children.
* Ensure equipment and facilities are clean, safe and well maintained.
* Be able to identify the physical, emotional, intellectual and social development needs of all children.
* To comply with GDPR regulations.
Experience & Skills required:
* 2 years’ experience working with children aged 0-4 years gained in the last 5 years.
* RQF Level 5 Diploma in Child Care, Learning and Development or Playwork or equivalent OR RQF Level 3 in Child Care, Learning and Development or equivalent and currently undertaking or enrolled on a course of study that will lead towards the above position.
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to recognise and identify problems.
* Experience in the use of Microsoft 365 including Word, Excel, OneDrive and Teams.
* Valid driving license with eligibility to work in the UK.
* Satisfactory Access NI check.
* Highly organised, motivated and committed to flexible working.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more, please click on the link and we will be in touch.
If this role isn’t suitable but you are looking for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact our experienced consultants. You can visit our website in the first instance or call our office.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Housing Support worker LOCATION: Bristol HOURS: Mon – Fri 9-5 SALARY: £12 – £13.51PAYE – £14.85 Umbrella DURATION: temp –...Apply For This Job
Service Manager – Young People LOCATION: Bristol HOURS: 37.5 per week SALARY: £20.02-£21.29 PAYE £23.81 UMBRELLA (£38,509 Salary Negotiable) DURATION:...Apply For This Job
Double Up Care Assistant (Night Shift) £11.50 p/h Shifts from 21pm to 06am & 23pm to 08am Driving licence and...Apply For This Job
Childrens Learning Disabilities Support Worker Up to £13.30 p/h Various shift patterns Part time/Full time Prospero are currently recruiting for...Apply For This Job
Are you passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to nurturing young minds? Newcross Healthcare is seeking enthusiastic and caring...Apply For This Job
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children and young people? Newcross Healthcare is seeking...Apply For This Job