We are seeking Positive Behaviour Support Workers for a small Supported Living service in Brentry, Bristol.
About the job:
You will be working in a 4 bed supported living service for adults with learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs and very challenging behaviours.
You will be working for a wonderful organisation that has its values at the heart of everything they do. They are looking for caring, passionate and empathetic people to join their excellent team and really make a difference in the lives of the people they support.
As Positive Behaviour Support Worker, your role will include:
* Supporting with service users' daily routines and personal care;
* Supporting service users to maintain their household
* Supporting service users to access community facilities and services, as well as leisure and recreation opportunities
* Supporting service users to develop and engage in positive behaviours in place of harmful behaviours or behaviours that challenge
We have both full-time (37.5 hours per week) and part-time opportunities available. Shifts can be worked across long days (7am-9pm) or shorter shifts (7am-2pm and 2pm-9pm). You will be expected to work roughly 2 in 4 weekends.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is £20,670 per annum FTE (£10.60 per hour), plus a host of fantastic benefits including:
* Shopping discounts
* Travel to work scheme
* Access to counselling & well-being services
* 28 days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays)
* All Bank Holidays paid at time and a half
* Pension contributions
* Excellent training and support to obtain formal qualifications
* To apply for this role, you will need previous experience working with people with learning disabilities/mental health needs and behaviours that challenge (this can be professional, voluntary or personal experience)
* You should be a confident and resilient person with a positive mindset.
* Previous experience of PBM or similar training would be an advantage.
* A full UK driving license is preferred.
How to apply:
To apply for this role or for an informal discussion, please click 'Apply Now', or find me on Linkedin – Becky Bowles at Owl Recruitment
Are you an experienced Care Assistant or Support Worker, looking for extra work, we can offer part or full time...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Speech and Language Therapist, Cavendish View School Reporting to: Principal Location: Cavendish View Primary School, Walton, L9 1NB...Apply For This Job
Pharmacy Technician – Primary Care – Prison Based – Liverpool – £29'577 – Full Time The healthcare team at the...Apply For This Job
Lucam Consultancy Full Time/Part Time Support Worker: Location: St Helens Role Overview: Working as a support worker, you will conduct...Apply For This Job
Nurseplus is looking for Care Assistants in St Helens and the surrounding areas. Our services are available within a variety...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Registered Manager to manage a new 3 bed Residential Service for young people with EBD...Apply For This Job