Pharmacist – Prison Based – Liverpool – £31,365.65-£46,373.60 – 40 hours
You will work as part of the dedicated pharmacy team to provide specialist input into a busy community in a secure setting. The post holder will be very well organised, have excellent patient care and will support the healthcare team in delivering an efficient and dedicated service.
* Working with the Chief Pharmacist, ensure that pharmacy operating SOPs are in place
* Support the Chief Pharmacist in ensuring safe and cost-effective management and use of medicines within the wider secure setting.
* Clinically screen prescriptions.
* Ensure the effective supply of medicines, based on the need and location of patient.
* Monitor patients for potential and actual adverse effects of their medicines.
* Take steps to ensure patients understand the purpose of their medicines and deal with any practical issues that may prevent the optimal use of their medicines.
* Contribute to admission and discharge planning
* Provide regular comprehensive advice and support to GPs, visiting healthcare professionals
* Work with the GP team to provide a medication review service to enable patients to discuss any problems experienced with medication.
* Support the prescribing of in-possession medication where appropriate, whilst minimising risk of misuse or abuse.
* Support the Chief Pharmacist in the analysis and interpretation of prescribing data.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Pharmacist registered with the GPhC.
* Ability to motivate and manage staff effectively.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to influence and negotiate.
* Capacity to think strategically and ability to solve complex problems.
* Experience of autonomous working, as well as team working.
* Experience of writing policies and procedures.
* Able to work within challenging and complex situations.
* Passport for clearance.
* Company pension scheme with employer contributions.
* Subsidised healthcare plan.
* Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving.
* Refer A Friend Scheme.
* Discounts on high street shops and brands
For further information on the role/company and the benefits included, apply online today
Social Work, Probation Studies, Youth Justice Effective Practice, Youth & Community, Solihull, £30.85, hybrid As Solihull MBC’s preferred supplier, HAYS...Apply For This Job
Service Co-Ordinator – Lancaster Your new company In your new company you will be working with a variety of clients...Apply For This Job
Support Worker job, Adults, Solihull MBC, £13.11ph, Health and Social Care, Older People, Disabilities As Solihull MBC’s recruitment partner, I...Apply For This Job
Senior children’s qualified social worker, Solihull MBC, £33.30ph, MASH – safeguarding, assessment, hybrid 5 x Qualified Social Worker positions across...Apply For This Job
We are looking for candidates with mental health, homelessness, substance misuese and complex needs experience to provide support to vulnerable...Apply For This Job
Supported Pathways Officer required for this busy South London local authority. Must have experience of working with rough sleepers and...Apply For This Job