Stephen James Consulting are working exclusively with one of their client’s in the recruitment for an RGN Peripatetic Manager.
This newly created opportunity will support the Regional Operations Team in the development of quality of services and standards in private care and nursing homes throughout the UK, whilst playing a pivotal role in business improvement.
* Managing or supporting homes where an existing home manager requires support
* Compliance towards legislative and regulatory guideline
* Implementation and continuous monitoring of policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of client care and service.
* Development and review of care plans to meet the physical, social and psychological needs of clients.
* To provide strong leadership skills to enhance client’s quality of life by identifying and reducing risks by conducting care audits and taking corrective action.
* Liaising with external bodies.
* Overseeing the management of medication
* Managing the disciplinary and grievance procedure and performance related issues
To be considered for this role of Peripatetic Manager (RGN) you will need the following experience:
* The successful candidates will ideally have at least 4 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within residential, dementia or nursing (care homes)
* Hold a current registered PIN with the NMC (RGN) Essential
* Managing a GOOD or OUTSTANDING rated home with CQC.
Level 5 Diploma in Care Leadership & Management for Health and Social Care.
* Full, current driving licence.
* Comprehensive knowledge of relevant current statutory legislation and good practice principles
* Flexible with travel and overnight stays
This is an excellent opportunity for Home Manager’s looking to take the next step in their career.
This role is offering a competitive Salary package which depending on your experience: £55,000 – £60,000 + Travel Expenses + Bonus
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click apply now below
Adults Social Worker – Ongoing Support Team West Wiltshire Council Pay rate – £35 an hour (Umbrella) 3 month initial...Apply For This Job
Best Interests Assessor Swindon Borough Council Pay rate – £40 an hour (Umbrella) 6 month initial contract We are seeking...Apply For This Job
Adults Social Worker – Single Point of Access Team North Somerset Council Pay rate – £40.64 an hour (Umbrella) 3...Apply For This Job
Care coordinator Full time permanent Monday- Friday with flexibility to assist with on call duties on a rota basis Mostly...Apply For This Job
Are you a strong, caring and resilient person, who's looking for a new challenge? Are you ready to make a...Apply For This Job