Part Time – 19.00 (2 nights) hours per week
The general task required of Care Worker shall be as follows, but variance in emphasis may occur in particular establishments. To work within a multi disciplinary team to meet the need of the service user. To provide wakeful night duty cover in the unit.
1. To act as a key worker for designated service users. Compile, monitor and review care plans in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
2. To ensure that the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the service users are met in a manner that reflects the organisations Christian Ethos and Mission Statement.
3. Assist service users with personal and intimate care.
4. Assist service users to access and use any aids and personal equipment that is required.
5. Liaise with other appropriate health professionals at times of service users illness or/at the end of life.
6. Assist in the promotion of mental and physical activity of service users as detailed in individual care plans.
7. Ensure that service users physical environment is maintained to a high standard.
8. Ensure that service users clothing and effects are personalised and maintained to a high standard.
9. Assist with monitoring and reviewing service users nutritional needs in line with the care plan.
10. Answer emergency bells, the door and telephone, and greet visitors in a professional manner.
11. Be responsible for reading and writing reports in line with CrossReach’s Policy and Procedures and SSSC codes of conduct.
12. Participate in staff and service users meetings as required.
13. Work on a rota basis involving weekend and evening work.
14. Comply with all Health and Safety requirements in line with current Policies including risk assessments.
15. To undertake any training deemed necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
16. To comply with CrossReach financial procedures.
17. Have respect for all aspects of Christian worship.
18. Facilitate service users to attend Christian worship (or worship of choice).
Part Time – 36.00 (shift rota – 4 days incl weekends) hours per week Main Function To prepare and serve...Apply For This Job
Part Time – 19.50 hours per week Main Function To prepare and serve nutritionally balanced and attractively presented meals and...Apply For This Job
Full Time – 38.50 hours per week Main Function The general task required of Care Worker shall be as follows,...Apply For This Job
Full Time – 38.50 (shift rota including weekends) hours per week Main Function The Care Team Supervisor will, through responsible...Apply For This Job
Fantastic Registered Manager Opportunity! Your new company We create places for people to call home and support them to live...Apply For This Job
Full Time – 38.50 hours per week Main Function The Care Team Supervisor will, through responsible Christian leadership, operate as...Apply For This Job