Shift pattern: 4 week rota consists of a mixture of AM and PM shifts.
Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) are recruiting a Mobile Telecare Technician located within East Dunbartonshire.
Role includes visiting customers, demonstrating and installing units of Technology Enabled Care (TEC) equipment including Community Alarm, Sensors and Telecare to new customers and maintain, review and repair equipment to ensure a continuous care response service for all customers.
Candidates require to have a good level of literacy and numeracy. Good IT skills are key to the role.
Awareness of Technology Enabled Care (TEC), including Community Alarm, Sensors, Telecare and associated technology, its uses and applications would be desirable.
For more information about the post please contact Martin Will, Technology Enabled Care Supervisor – on 0141 355 2200
Please note that interviews will take place online via video link.
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with
screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
The following criteria applies to all roles within East Dunbartonshire Council where PVG/Disclosure checks are essential criteria
Where the post you are applying for is considered Regulated Work under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act, 2007, successful candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme Update check, prior to confirmation of employment being made by East Dunbartonshire Council.
Please note, successful candidates will be expected to meet the cost of the relevant check which will be deducted from the successful candidate’s first salary payment.
In specific circumstances the payment could be deducted in instalments from an employee’s wages following commencement of employment. Approval in such circumstances will be made by HR Services Lead.
Should an employee leave in advance of the payment being deducted, the full amount will be deducted from the employee’s final salary.
The criteria outlined above will apply to existing employees of East Dunbartonshire Council who apply for roles for which a PVG/Disclosure check is required.
Job Description Edinburgh Health & Social Care Partnership Social Worker North East Locality Salary: £31,484 – £37,589Hours: 36 per week...Apply For This Job
Not all our vacancies are advertised on myjobscotland. To view all our current vacancies please go to www.fife.gov.uk/jobs 2 posts based...Apply For This Job
Job Summary During Covid-19, we are taking the opportunity to work in different ways and this includes how we continue...Apply For This Job
Job Summary An opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified Social Worker to join East Dunbartonshire Health & Social Care...Apply For This Job
Vacancy Information Days and hours of work:Work pattern to be confirmed around core office hoursTo start ASAP We are looking...Apply For This Job
Job Details Grade: 4DHourly Rate: £10.08 – £10.80Salary: £19,447.37 – £20,836.46 pro rata per annumContract Duration: Permanent ...Apply For This Job