The AICS Group specialises in providing community-based rehabilitation and support to clients who have a brain injury.
AICS Group is on the search for a Support Worker to work with our male client who lives in TN12 (Kent). This role provides immense job satisfaction within a busy and varied environment, working with a range of health and social care professionals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Client: Our client is men in her 60’s, who has a brain injury . Support Worker should be able to give full support in regaining our clients physical and positive needs.
The shift pattern is from:
* 3 weeks live-in
* 3 weeks off
* Need to be a Driver.
* Minimum 1 year of experience in health and social care, preferably with adults or children who have a brain injury, Basic understanding of cognitive and physical impairment.
* Demonstrate ability to relate respectfully to people with physical disabilities.
* Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to liaise with other professionals daily, ability to take a person-centred approach, experience in medication administration, personal care and manual handling.
* Ability to think outside the box, provide ongoing activities, learning and support to client in the home and in the community.
* Experience of providing care to people living in the community
Rewards what you get in addition:
* Flexible working days
* Full time and part-time roles
* Competitive pay rates
* Mandatory Training (T&C), Brain Injury Training
* We offer training based on clients need and requirements.
Gender is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment
Registered domiciliary care manager Full time permanent Flexible working hours Monday – Friday Office based – Cardiff £32,760 We have...Apply For This Job
Registered domiciliary care manager Full time permanent Monday- Friday with on call Office based – Barry £30,000 – £35,000 We...Apply For This Job
Women's Refuge Service Manager Wanted! Are you a compassionate leader with a passion for making a difference? We're seeking an...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Qualified Health and Social Care – Children and young people NVQ Assessor Location: Cardiff (Hybrid Role, 2 days...Apply For This Job
Adults Social Worker – Ongoing Support Team West Wiltshire Council Pay rate – £35 an hour (Umbrella) 3 month initial...Apply For This Job