Learning disability support worker role- North Manchester
Your new company
Working for Hays Social Care you will be offered work in locations and settings to suit you. As we work with a range of shifts and hours, this is also an ideal way to work your job around your personal commitments.
Your new role
In this role you will work with adults who have learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and mental health.
You will need to combine your professional experience and skills to work with them on a day to day basis and to promote their independence.
What you’ll need to succeed
You will need to be confident in working with adults and have a genuine desire to support the work of the permanent members of staff.
What you’ll get in return
Working as a Support Worker through Hays comes with many benefits, including:
* Competitive hourly rates of pay
* £250 reward when you recommend a colleague
* Holiday Pay
* Weekly pay
* Free DBS
* Online training (where needed)
To be considered for Support Worker roles you must:
* Have recent experience of working in similar settings (and be able to provide references)
* Hold or be willing to work towards QCF level 3
* Have experience working with adults with learning difficulties, ASD, challenging behaviour and mental health
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Support Worker job. Permanent, Withernsea. £16250 per annum. Full time position Your new company You will be joining a company...Apply For This Job