Children’s support workers needed for home based in Worcester, competitive rates and long term contract
Your new company
In this role you will work with a variety of children and young people with learning difficulties.
Your new role
You will need to combine your professional experience and skills to work with children and young people, providing day to day support, motivation, promoting living skills and engagement to develop and meet individual detailed care plans in conjunction with multi agency colleagues.
What you’ll need to succeed
* Have recent experience of working with children and young people (and be able to provide references)
* Hold or working towards QCF level 3 in Children and young people’s workforce
What you’ll get in return
* Competitive hourly rates of pay
* £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague
* Access to free Professional Development Training – This includes support in enrolling and gaining your QCF level 3 adults or Children’s NVQ, mandatory training in line with the care certificate, Safeguarding and restraint reduction training (where necessary)
* Holiday Pay, * Paid Expenses
* Weekly pay
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Temporary Support Worker needed in Supported Living Environment – Winsford Your new company I have just started working with a...Apply For This Job
Support Worker – Full Time Temporary – 40 hours a week – £9.20 – £9.50 Your new company Hays are...Apply For This Job