My client, who specialise in providing supported living services and accommodation to vulnerable young people aged between 16 – 25 years, are looking for Key Workers to join their team in Bristol
You will ideally be looking for full time hours but will have flexibility to work around other commitments, giving your availability on a monthly basis.
You will need to be a driver with access to your own vehicle.
Pay is £10.28 per hour with overtime and sleep ins available (sleeps paid at £8.91ph) to boost your wage.
Shift times are:
* 8am – 5pm
* 5pm – 10pm
* 10pm – 8am (sleep)
44 hours per week guaranteed
If you are motivated to help young people achieve independence then this may be of interested to you.
This work involves safeguarding and support plans, tailored on the needs of the young people (16-25), to help them develop the skills needed to be independent. Whilst this involves lone working you would be part of a wider support team who work with the young people in their own accommodation.
To be successful, you:
* Will ideally have NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent OR a minimum of two years' experience working with Young People
* Will have previous experience working as a Key Worker/Senior
* Will have experience and knowledge of safeguarding young people
* Will be comfortable and confident dealing with challenging behaviours
You will be rewarded with:
* Multiple layers of support from Business Support Officers, Team Leaders, Team Managers and on-call
* Single place of work per shift (not working in multiple locations per day)
* Block shifts regularly available
* Flexibility of shifts
* Overtime regularly available
* Pension Scheme
Hays Social Care are looking for permanent waking night support workers! Hays Social Care are looking for a permanent Waking...Apply For This Job
NeuroSupport services are currently recruiting Support Workers and Healthcare Assistants with a background of Brain Injury and Mental health experience...Apply For This Job
Social Care Consultant (Recruitment Consultant) – Swansea Hays Recruitment Social Care Recruiter (Recruitment Consultant) £25,600 OTE for first 6-9 months,...Apply For This Job
Senior Caseworker Women's refuge* *Full time permanent – on field mobile working* *£23,500 – £25,000* We are working alongside a...Apply For This Job
We are recruiting Support Workers across North Shields, North Tyneside, to join a Supported Living Service supporting adults living with...Apply For This Job
Benefits: * A highly competitive starting salary with the opportunity to develop and grow your skills * Weekly pay *...Apply For This Job