Housing Support Worker in Wakefield, flexible hours and competitive salary.
We are seeking exceptional support workers to work with some of our key clients within the Housing Sector on an ongoing basis in the Leeds and Wakefield Area’s.
Shifts available are Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Nights.
Pay rate is from £9.99-£11.00.
Fast Track Clearance is available as our client has hours available immediately!
£250 referral bonus for Support Workers
Minimum of 6 months Experience as a Support Worker (must be within the last 2 years)
Subject to an Enhanced DBS – Online DBS is also accepted
The sensitivity required to provide a trusting and stimulating environment along with being passionate about supporting people.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player.
A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives.
– There is work available in many other locations so both drivers and none drivers would be accepted for all temporary assignments if you are happy to travel.
– Candidates will be positive and willing to create and follow a personalised service to every individual that we support.
– To provide housing related support to people with or without disabilities to enable them to maintain their tenancies and to achieve their aspirations for independent living.
– Organise and provide appropriate support for tenants preparing to move-on to greater independence, including support through the move and resettlement into their new home.
– Liaise with other housing, health and social care professionals, benefits, welfare and advocacy agencies, and other landlords as appropriate.
– The duties will be determined by the individual needs of the users being supported. The context in which support is provided may vary according to the users’ living environment and may include housing management, site-based support or floating support.
– Encourage and support tenants to live as fully and independently as possible within the local community, providing information, emotional, organisational and practical support and training as appropriate.
What you’ll get in return
Adult’s LD Support Worker in Wakefield, flexible hours and competitive pay. We are seeking exceptional support workers to work with...Apply For This Job
Recruiting Immediately Available Support Workers in Nuneaton Your new company At Hays we are number one in the UK and...Apply For This Job
Job Description What is the role? As part of the Council’s targeted Covid-19 recovery activity, these posts will focus on...Apply For This Job
Recruiting temporary children’s support workers in Warwickshire Your new company You will be working for Hays Social Care, a market...Apply For This Job
Great Deputy Manager Your new company My client is looking for a passionate, dedicated and experienced Deputy Manager to join...Apply For This Job