Part Time – 18.00 hours per week
As a member of the staff team the Housekeeping Assistant’s role is to help ensure that the service user’s life is made as pleasant as possible, through ensuring that all parts of the unit are kept in a clean and hygienic state.
1. To ensure the level of cleanliness throughout the property complies with CrossReach standards.
2. To assist other staff members in all aspects of housekeeping, as directed by senior staff.
3. To work at times as directed by a senior member of staff, or on a rota system.
4. To assist service users in maintaining their personals space within the unit, as directed by a senior member of staff, and in accordance with the service user’s personal plans.
5. To assist new staff in acquiring knowledge and skills related to housekeeping tasks.
6. To attend and participate in staff meetings.
7. To participate in staff training.
8. To undertake appropriate Health andamp; Safety training.
9. To participate in the evaluation of standards within the service.
10. To ensure that the housekeeping tasks are completed satisfactorily and in a manner which complies with CrossReach’s standards.
11. Be aware of issues in relation to control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH)
12. The post holder will be expected to undertake other relevant and reasonable duties as required by senior management.
Relief – Variable, as required hours per week Main Function As a member of the staff team the Housekeeping Assistant’s...Apply For This Job
Part Time – 28.50 (3 nights) hours per week Main Function The general task required of Care Worker shall be...Apply For This Job