As our Care Home Manager, you will oversee the daily operations of the home. As a regulated business, we expect the candidate to be registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and be familiar with all the relevant legislation and regulations. You will be responsible for ensuring that the home provides high-quality care and support to our residents, whilst meeting financial targets and maintaining full occupancy.
Reports to: Operations Manager
This role could be for you if you have;
* Previous experience of managing a nursing home.
* A good working knowledge, with a proven record of CQC standards and can work towards achieving Outstanding.
* Good communication skills and can maintain excellent working relationships at all levels, internal as well as external professionals, families and visitors.
* A proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, good or outstanding rated care home.
* Enthusiasm and passion for developing high level of person-centred care.
* Ability to actively participate in the growth and development of the care service.
Qualifications required for the role
* NMC registered nurse with relevant post-registration experience, desirable but not essential.
What will you get from the role?
You will have the satisfaction of working with and being supported by an enthusiastic and caring team that puts people at the heart of the business. We know the happiness of our staff improves the service we give our residents. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills, and we have the procedures and processes in place to help you at every step.
We are a Living Wage Employer, ensuring you’ll be properly remunerated for your hard work.
We’ll pay for your full DBS disclosure
Comprehensive induction and training programme.
Opportunities for career development and progression.
Wellbeing support – your health is important to us, and we’ll ensure that if you need help, you can access our employee support scheme.
Working as part of the Kingsley family means that we recognise your efforts and will reward them.
Contributory pension Scheme
Annual NMC PIN renewal paid
Excellent performance related bonus
Additional bonuses based on excess profit
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays entitlement
Thorp House offers top notch nursing, residential and dementia care in a peaceful and picturesque setting in the village of Griston, near Watton on the Norfolk/Suffolk border. Residents appreciate beautifully decorated bedrooms and living areas and the wonderful country garden.
Church Road, Griston, Thetford IP25 6QA
My client is looking for an Adults Social Work Assistant. To provide support, information and advice and technical assistance to...Apply For This Job
My client is looking for a Family Support Practitioner to work 36 hours a week. The service is a collaborative...Apply For This Job
My client is looking for an Adults Social Worker to work in this Central London local authority. Role includes: -Care...Apply For This Job
Halcyon Health and Social Care are a bespoke Social care recruitment agency offering our dedicated staff team the ability to pick...Apply For This Job
Care Assistant Location: North Shields, Tynemouth, Whitley Bay, Wallsend, Backworth, Longbenton, Forrest Hall, Killingworth, Dudley. Pay Rate: £10.90 per hour...Apply For This Job
Role: Occupational Health Nurse/Advisor Location: Newcastle – Clinic and client sites (within 45 miles) Salary: Up to £42k Hours: Full...Apply For This Job