Roster Home Care is a newly formed company, but our knowledge and experience in the care sector is vast.
You Trust we Care – We care about your Care
This is our ethos, and it is how we want to build our reputation with the people we visit and the staff who work with us.
To show our commitment to you, we provide the following:
* FREE Training up to 5 days paid Induction
* FREE DBS
* FREE Uniforms
* PAID Holiday
* PAID Travel Time built into your rota
* PAID Mileage
* In House Care Certificate Traininng
* Minimum Call time 1 hour
* Flexible working
* Further training opportunities – QCFs/NVQs up to level 5
* Opportunities within company
* Weekend on weekend off
We are looking for dedicated staff who are passionate about providing a quality service. No rushed visit time to support the person you are with.
Duties and tasks will include the provision of personal, social and enabling care and support people within their own home and in the community.
If you are looking to start a career within Social care then we can provide you with the right direction for you to gain real experience and qualifications out in the community making a difference.
* Weekday and Alternative weekends
* Driving is advantageous but not essential!
* Good comunication skills
* Prior care experience prefered but not essential as full training provided
* Alternatively, if you are an experienced carer looking for a new challenge or a company that actually cares for its team then look no further and speak to us today.
* If you have a passion for the care of vulnerable people, are self-motivated, work well under pressure and in challenging situations, we would love to speak with you!
* Work available in following area`s
* Earlham, Eaton, Cringleford, Costessy, Hethersett, Little Melton, Colney, Bowthrope.
* We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion, or age
Team Manager – Adults Complex Needs (Cardiff) Your new company Do you want to develop a team to deliver an...Apply For This Job
Deputy Manager – Children & Young People (EBD/Mental Health) – Swansea Your new company Do you want to work for...Apply For This Job
Children’s Residential Service Team Leader – Ebbw Vale – Trauma Response / ASD Team Leader/Deputy Manager, Social Care, Merthyr Tydfil,...Apply For This Job
Experienced/ Senior Children’s Qualified Social Worker, Solihull Council, £33.30ph, Child Protection, hybrid 2x Qualified Social Workers needed for Child Protection...Apply For This Job
Deputy Children’s Home Manager, Coventry City Council, Children’s Residential, Looked After Children, £18ph As Coventry City Council’s recruitment partner I...Apply For This Job