Nurseplus is looking for Healthcare Assistants in South Shields and the surrounding areas.
Our services are available within a variety of care settings to a wide number of clients, all with individual needs; you could be supporting people with learning difficulties, complex care needs, mental health needs, dementia and providing care for older people.
Day-to- day tasks will include, assisting with safe lifting and moving of service users, administering medication, meal preparation and planning, enabling service users to achieve independence in accordance with their care plan; providing help and general companionship whenever necessary.
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Healthcare Assistant:
* Flexible shifts to fit around you – full or part-time, days, nights and weekends
* Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
* Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
* Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications
* Free DBS*
* Up to £1000* in referral bonuses
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Healthcare Assistant:
* 3 months experience preferred
* You must be over 18 to apply
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Flexibility on travel – some shifts may require you to drive or have access to public transport
* A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
* An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE – ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION
Hays Social Care are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants near Loughborough in Nottinghamshire. Your new company Hays Social Care are...Apply For This Job
Hays Social Care are currently recruiting for Children Support Workers in NG19, Nottingham. Your new company Hays Social Care are...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Individual Support Worker Location: Bristol, West Country Salary: up to £21,000 pro rata Working Pattern: Part Time, 24...Apply For This Job
Hays Social Care are currently recruiting for Children Support Workers in LE3, Leicestershire. Your new company Hays Social Care are...Apply For This Job
Hays Social Care are currently recruiting for Children Support Workers in NG7, Nottingham. Your new company Hays Social Care are...Apply For This Job