Nurseplus are looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Selby and surrounding areas.
Applying is easy. A member of our recruitment team will look to contact you within the next working day of receiving your application, with the aim of getting you out and helping those who need it most as soon as possible.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients, and your daily tasks as a Care Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Care Assistant:
* Care experience is desirable but not essential
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
* The desire to work hard and deliver exemplary levels of care in an incredibly rewarding role.
* You must have the right to work within the UK.
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Care Assistant:
* Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, nights, weekends
* Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
* FREE Training – In-line with Care Certificate
* FREE Uniform after completion of training
* Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer*
* Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
* Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Selby.
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION.
Children’s Residential Service Team Leader – Ebbw Vale – Trauma Response / ASD Team Leader/Deputy Manager, Social Care, Merthyr Tydfil,...Apply For This Job
Experienced/ Senior Children’s Qualified Social Worker, Solihull Council, £33.30ph, Child Protection, hybrid 2x Qualified Social Workers needed for Child Protection...Apply For This Job
Deputy Children’s Home Manager, Coventry City Council, Children’s Residential, Looked After Children, £18ph As Coventry City Council’s recruitment partner I...Apply For This Job
Adults- LD- Residential- Night- Solihull- £10.65 per hour Your new company Hays Social Care are looking for an experienced Support...Apply For This Job
Adults- Learning Disabilities- Residential- Days- From £10 per hour- Solihull Your new company Hays Social Care are looking for an...Apply For This Job