Nurseplus is looking for Care Assistants in Folkestone and the surrounding areas.
Our services are available within a variety of care settings to a wide number of clients, all with individual needs; you could be supporting people with learning difficulties, complex care needs, mental health needs, dementia and providing care for older people.
Day-to- day tasks will include, assisting with safe lifting and moving of service users, administering medication, meal preparation and planning, enabling service users to achieve independence in accordance with their care plan; providing help and general companionship whenever necessary.
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Care Assistant:
* Flexible shifts to fit around you – full or part-time, days, nights and weekends
* Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
* Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
* Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications such as distance learning and NVQ Level 2 and 3
* Up to £250* in referral bonuses
* Annual Pay increase
* Eligibility to apply for a Blue Light card, which offers thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Care Assistant:
* You must be over 18 to apply
* Have the right to work in the UK
* A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
* An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE – ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION
Social Work, Probation Studies, Youth Justice Effective Practice, Youth & Community, Solihull, £30.85, hybrid As Solihull MBC’s preferred supplier, HAYS...Apply For This Job
Service Co-Ordinator – Lancaster Your new company In your new company you will be working with a variety of clients...Apply For This Job
Support Worker job, Adults, Solihull MBC, £13.11ph, Health and Social Care, Older People, Disabilities As Solihull MBC’s recruitment partner, I...Apply For This Job
Senior children’s qualified social worker, Solihull MBC, £33.30ph, MASH – safeguarding, assessment, hybrid 5 x Qualified Social Worker positions across...Apply For This Job
We are looking for candidates with mental health, homelessness, substance misuese and complex needs experience to provide support to vulnerable...Apply For This Job
Supported Pathways Officer required for this busy South London local authority. Must have experience of working with rough sleepers and...Apply For This Job