Health Care Assistants
£11.44 – £22 per hour *(depending on shifts)
Full and Part Time Hours available
Day and Night Shifts available (Flexible Shifts)
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistants to work within a variety of environments in Northallerton including Care Homes and Nursing Homes.
To deliver exceptional standards of care to clients, meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual in line with their care plan.
* Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and personal care
* Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
* Record keeping – maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
* Maintain regular communication with Home Manager
* Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
* To communicate effectively
The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
* Previous experience working within a healthcare environment, preferably within a nursing/care home or hospital environment.
* Ability to be patient & keep calm under pressure
* A sense of responsibility
* Professional, friendly & a willing disposition
* Easily adaptable to new environments
* Reliable & trustworthy
* Eligible to work in the UK
What Pin-Point will do for you:
* Weekly Pay
* Flexible working patterns to suit you
* Full or Part time work offered, dependent on your circumstances
* Holiday allowance accrued as you work
* Continuing Support & Development
* Bonus structure for “Refer a friend” scheme.
* 24/7 support line
* Dedicated, personal consultant
Pin Point Healthcare are a local independent healthcare organisation and are one of the leading recruitment agencies in the North East & Nationwide supplying all grades of both Qualified Nurses and experienced care & support staff to the healthcare industry.
If you are interested in the above position then please send a copy of your CV via the apply button
Onecare UK is a professional domiciliary and supported living care provider that has built a reputation on quality. We have...Apply For This Job
Head Cook Enfield EN2 7BL Salary 40 hours a week Must work every other Saturdays and Sundays Must Haves *...Apply For This Job
Supervising Social Worker – Fostering – South East London – £40k Mbi Medical are pleased to be working with an...Apply For This Job
Qualified Social Worker – Redbridge – Mental Health – £30ph Job Purpose Mbi Medical are pleased to be working with...Apply For This Job
Qualified Social Worker – QSW – Adults – Transitions – Merten – 30ph Mbi Medical are pleased to be working...Apply For This Job
Social Worker – Bromley – 38k Mbi Medical are pleased to have a Social Worker vaccancy in Bromley, Kent. About...Apply For This Job