iPeople SC Solutions is currently recruting for Family Support Workers to work for our client based in Medway Kent and surrounding areas.
The successful post holder will join the Assessment and Children's Social Work team and help make a difference to the lives of vulnerable children, young people and their families.
The successful post holder will work closely with families to build strong relationships based on respect, providing both practical and specialist advice.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* To support families by providing a home visiting service
* Provide parenting support, assist with child development, befriending, accessing services, enabling and empowering parents to standards of practice.
* Hold a caseload, and support social workers who are working with families with multiple and complex needs, in order to improve outcomes for children.
* Undertake other tasks required by the client
* Full Clean driving licence and access to a vehicle
* Previous experience of working with families with multiple and complex needs is essential.
* Enhanced DBS on the update service
if you are an experienced family support worker, please apply with your CV
Female IRIS Advocate Educator LOCATION: Bristol HOURS: (37.5 per week) SALARY: £29,777 (Pro rata) DURATION: FTC May 2024 START DATE:...Apply For This Job
Floating Support Worker LOCATION: Bristol SALARY: £12.60 – £13.20 PAYE £14 – 15 Umbrella DURATION: temp 3 months + Hours:...Apply For This Job
Housing Support worker LOCATION: Bristol HOURS: Mon – Fri 9-5 SALARY: £12 – £13.51PAYE – £14.85 Umbrella DURATION: temp –...Apply For This Job
Service Manager – Young People LOCATION: Bristol HOURS: 37.5 per week SALARY: £20.02-£21.29 PAYE £23.81 UMBRELLA (£38,509 Salary Negotiable) DURATION:...Apply For This Job
Double Up Care Assistant (Night Shift) £11.50 p/h Shifts from 21pm to 06am & 23pm to 08am Driving licence and...Apply For This Job