Full Time – Children’s Support Worker – Swansea
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Residential Children’s Support Workers to join the team.
Offering Full Time hours to flexible and hard working Support Workers.
The right person will be a great team player who is empathetic, compassionate and caring, with a passion to make a real difference to the people we support.They will be an enthusiastic promoter of independence and choice. The successful candidate will be driven by a desire to go the extra mile to deliver the best quality care, with a strong work ethic. You will need to be a great communicator and listener, and have the ability to build strong relationships with the people we support and colleagues
You will be able to work flexibly, including evenings, weekends, nights, and bank holidays.
* Provide the highest quality of care to the people the organisation support, ensuring every individual can achieve and exceed their personal outcomes.
* Promote individuals’ independence by supporting with a wide range of educational, social and work-based activities in line with personal plans, both within the service and outside in the community.
* Work collaboratively with families and external partner organisations to ensure that support is personalised to meet individual needs.
* Use a range of communication methods to assist individuals to make informed day to day choices.
* Maintain accurate record keeping of all activities, progress, and incidents should they arise.
* Undertake general housekeeping and domestic duties, as well as elements of personal care.
* Always maintain and respect the dignity and privacy of individuals and their families.
* Take ownership to proactively safeguard and protect vulnerable individuals to ensure the safety and well-being of all the people that we support.
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘apply now’ and upload your most recent CV.
Children’s Support Worker – Pontypool – Bank Shifts Your new company My Client is small Owner Managed organisation that is...Apply For This Job
Senior Social Worker – Unique Charity – Pontypridd – Permanent Opportunity Your new company My organisation is a unique charity...Apply For This Job
Hays Social Care are recruiting Support Workers on a temporary basis for a children’s home in Gloucester Your new company...Apply For This Job
Adhoc Shifts – Clydach – Support Worker with PBM needed Your new company My client is a well established organisation...Apply For This Job
Flexible Support Work Your new company Our client provides care to adults who have communication difficulties, severe and complex learning...Apply For This Job