Are you kind, caring, compassionate and ready to make someone's' day? Does making people happy make YOU happy? If so, domiciliary care could be for you.
*Full training provided and no experience is necessary*
*Own vehicle required as the role is based in the community – fuel costs are subsidised.*
We require care assistants for shifts in and around Downham Market.
* Shift patterns are flexible with either short or long days available.
* Working days are flexible and based on your availability.
* Full time and part time roles are available.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate school hours only roles right now.
Every client is different but on a daily basis you will be visiting clients in their own home and…;
– Assisting clients with bathing, dressing and looking after their general health & well-being
– Cooking meals and assisting clients if they require help eating / drinking
– Helping clients keep a clean and tidy home.
– Ensuring that clients remain as active as possible.
– Picking up medication and ensuring their medication is taken correctly.
– Going shopping for or with clients
– Looking after clients at the end of their life.
Once employed, you will have access to the following benefits;
– Employee Assistance / Well-being Scheme via our partners at Health Assured. This provides you and your family (16 years of age and over only) access to confidential mental health, financial and overall health support for free. Access is provided 24/7
– Free NVQ pathways and provision of free specified training courses. i.e. PEG feeding
– Contracted hours are available for employees who have completed the required training certificates and targets.
– Time spent in care visits, travel time between visits and mileage are calculated for you and paid accordingly.
– 24/7 on-call phone line for advice and support whenever you need it whilst working.
– No start up costs! Unlike many other care companies we cover the cost of your DBS certificate and all the training.
– All PPE and required equipment provided
Are you an experienced Care Assistant or Support Worker, looking for extra work, we can offer part or full time...Apply For This Job
Yes Care are currently recruiting for Home Care Assistants in the Knowsley area supporting vulnerable people in your community. *...Apply For This Job
Yes Care are currently recruiting for Home Care Assistants in the Merseyside area supporting vulnerable people in your community. *...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Speech and Language Therapist, Cavendish View School Reporting to: Principal Location: Cavendish View Primary School, Walton, L9 1NB...Apply For This Job
Pharmacy Technician – Primary Care – Prison Based – Liverpool – £29'577 – Full Time The healthcare team at the...Apply For This Job