Part Time – 32.00 hours per week
To maintain and develop a high quality counselling, therapy and support service under the direction of the Manager and to take lead responsibility for key areas.
To oversee the day-to-day management of the service and ensure that Health and Safety and Risk Management procedures are explicit and adhered to.
Through Christian leadership, he/she will ensure that these services reflect CrossReach’s Christian ethos and mission statement.
1. Hold specific responsibilities for the day-to-day operation and administration of the PND service and to hold the main clinical responsibility in relation to referral assessment and allocation of clients.
2. Manage the client waiting list and referrals to the service.
3. Contribute to developing policies and procedures, including CORE and other methods for evaluating the service.
4. Deputise for the manager in his/her absence.
5. Carry a small counselling caseload.
6. Participate in recruitment, selection, induction and training of volunteer counsellors, supervisors, therapists, crèche, admin and fundraising volunteers.
7. Provide clinical and management supervision for staff and volunteers as appropriate.
8. Contribute to the development & delivery of training and personal growth opportunities for volunteers within the centre.
9. Together with the manager, manage & promote fundraising, publicity, social media and training and education in the area of perinatal mental hearth.
10. Together with the Manager, monitor standards required to maintain COSCA Service Recognition.
11. Liaise with relevant professional, statutory and voluntary organisations as required.
12. Any other duties as requested by the Manager.
• Reflect Christian love from own Christian experience.
• Uphold and reflect behaviours consistent with the Christian Faith and the CrossReach values.
• Lead daily Christian worship in accordance with CrossReach daily guidelines.
• Provide Christian support to service users & staff if requested.
• Open staff meetings and changeovers with set prayer and bible reading.
• Explain the Christian faith to those who ask.
Part Time – 20.00/18.50 hours per week Main Function To provide administrative and receptionist support to the generic counselling service...Apply For This Job
Relief – Variable, as required hours per week Main Duties To build relationships with visitors and, in collaboration with others,...Apply For This Job