We are working in partnership with a provider of children’s services and have a permanent opportunity for a Deputy Manager based in Ashford, Kent. If successful, you will be working as part of a team providing support to children with social, emotional, and behavioural difficulties within a children's home. This is an opportunity to join a supportive employer with genuine opportunities to progress.
This is a permanent position working 39 – 45 hours per week. Previous experience in a senior or managerial role is not essential although all applicants must have an NVQ level 3 in childcare.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying £30,500 – £37,500.
As a Deputy Manager your main responsibilities will include:
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of statutory and procedural frameworks for residential care and communicate this to members of the team.
* Support the Registered Manager with external audits.
* Ensure that staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its children.
* Ensure each child has a care plan which reflects their emotional, care, social, and cultural needs.
* Ensure all new staff receive a thorough induction.
* Report and assist the manager in resolving issues relating to staff motivation, conduct and competencies of staff members.
* Monitor finances and ensure budgets are managed effectively.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
· Real career progression with funded training
· Health cashback scheme
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Scott Austin.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.
We are delighted to be working with a small care provider who are currently in need of a Registered Manager...Apply For This Job
NonStop's client, based in Bristol, is looking for determined and motivated social workers to join their team. With excellent pay...Apply For This Job
Double Up Care Assistant (Night Shift) £11.50 p/h Shifts from 21pm to 06am & 23pm to 08am Driving licence and...Apply For This Job
Childrens Learning Disabilities Support Worker Up to £13.30 p/h Various shift patterns Part time/Full time Prospero are currently recruiting for...Apply For This Job
Are you passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to nurturing young minds? Newcross Healthcare is seeking enthusiastic and caring...Apply For This Job
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children and young people? Newcross Healthcare is seeking...Apply For This Job