Are you a looking for a new job in a brand new provision working with 3 children? apply now!
Title: Deputy Children’s Home Manager
Salary: £26,000 – £34,000 + £45 sleep in rate
Contract: Fulltime, Permanent
Hours: Shift work.
Location: Cowley, Oxford
Hays Recruitment are acting on behalf of a 3 bedded provision based in Cowley, Oxford supporting children aged 10-17 years with Emotional difficulties and associated behaviours. This is a newly established progressive care home specialising in delivering holistic care and development for the children they support. The vision for the home to work therapeutically with the children to expand their skill set and get them ready for independence.
We are looking for a Deputy Children’s Home Manager or an experienced Team Leader wanting to take the next steps in their career to work closely with the Registered Manager ensuring the welfare, wellbeing, independence and inclusion of the children. We are looking for someone who has the same views in relation to promoting a person-centred approach to ensure individuality therefore you would be suited if you have a passion for diversity and making a real difference. This is a great opportunity for someone to have an impact on developing a brand-new service.
– Ensuring the motivation and morale of the children and staff team
– Building community links and ensuring the service is meeting the best interests and safeguarding requirements of the children
– Leading and running the home, deputising frequently for the Manager
– Managing and co-ordinating new admissions
– Stakeholder engagement, working effectively with multi-agency teams
– Leading, managing and developing the residential support teams
– Recruiting, inducting and performance management of staff
– A range of ad-hoc duties to ensure the highest quality experience for the children being cared for
– Full UK driving licence required
– Knowledge and understanding of OFSTED regulations
– Minimum of a Level 3 in Children and Young People.
– 2 years managerial experience in a Children’s residential service.
– A strong understanding of EBD & CB
– IT Literate
– Great earning potential
– DBS provided
– Exceptional training and development
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Exciting Opportunity for a Children and Young Persons Residential Manager in Swansea – £35k+ 10% bonus. Your New RoleWith a...Apply For This Job
Children’s support worker in Dewsbury, flexible hours and competitive salary. CHILDREN’S RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKER Previous experience of working with Children...Apply For This Job
Are you passionate about providing care and support for vulnerable individuals? Are you someone who is outgoing with a ‘can...Apply For This Job
Full Time Children and Young Person’s Support Worker – Residential – Carmarthen Your New Company As a successful children’s residential...Apply For This Job
Youth Project Worker – Band 7 – Blended Working – 6 month contract Your new company I am recruiting on...Apply For This Job