To apply for this job email your details to A.CampbellAnderson.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deputy Home Manager (Children‘s Residential Home)
Deputy Home Manager needed at a 3-bedded children’s residential home in Northamptonshire
Salary: £30,981- £32,116 per annum
Permanent and Full Time
To start as soon as possible
Are you passionate about making a positive difference in a child’s life?
We are excited to be working with a company on this new opportunity to join a great team as a Deputy Manager in a fantastic children’s residential home.
To provide a safe and secure home for young people. This role includes engaging with the children and encouraging them to participate in activities to promote the children’s mental health and well-being. The main responsibilities include contributing to the creation, health, education, placement, and transition plans of the children, by safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children to ensure the quality of care is provided. Furthermore, the Deputy Manager is responsible for providing support, supervision, and guidance to staff by ensuring that all training is up to date and coaching is provided whist liaising with the Registered Home Manager and deputise for them during absence periods.
The successful candidate will have:
– Experience of working in a Residential Children’s Home
– Recent experience working in a senior role in a Children’s Home
– NVQ Level 3 or above in Children and Young Peoples Workforce, Children’s Residential Care or equivalent
– Be flexible to work shifts, including days, evenings, weekends, bank holidays and sleep ins.
What you will get in return:
– Additional £150 per month on call allowance
– 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
– Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) 24/7 support – 8 free counselling sessions
– Meals included during shifts
– Blue Light Card
– Subsidised days out and activities with the young people
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
T: 0116 2615002
Experienced/ Senior Children’s Qualified Social Worker, Solihull Council, £33.30ph, Child Protection, hybrid 2x Qualified Social Workers needed for Child Protection...Apply For This Job
Deputy Children’s Home Manager, Coventry City Council, Children’s Residential, Looked After Children, £18ph As Coventry City Council’s recruitment partner I...Apply For This Job
Your new company Hays Social Care is excited to be recruiting an experienced Registered Manager for a brand-new Children’s Home...Apply For This Job
Waking Night Support Worker Children’s Supported Living, LD, ASD Full-time permanent contract Immediate start Your new company Hays Recruitment are...Apply For This Job
The Wirral 2 bedroom EBD, Registered Manager Permanent contract Your new company Hays Recruitment are proud to be working in...Apply For This Job