Hays Social Care are looking for experience dementia carers to support a client in Hereford.
Your new company
Hays are currently working with a client in Hereford supporting a 76 bed residential service specialising in Dementia and end of life care.
Your new role
You will be working alongside a dedicated team to provide the best possible emotional and physical well-being of the individuals you will be looking after. You will engage with them and their families with warmth and compassion, helping to promote their dignity and independence.
As well as providing personal and practical care to assist in their daily living, you will encourage their social participation, providing the support and companionship where needed.
In your new role you will be working on the ground floor supporting adults and elderly with Dementia.
What you’ll need to succeed
In return Hays will guarantee you consistent work in a variety of fantastic settings, so you decide when you work, and how often. You will have one dedicated point of contact who will work alongside you to tailor a flexible working pattern, designed to suit you.
You will need to have:
– At least 6 months experience working within a similar setting
– Moving and Handling Experience including Hoisting Systems is Essential
– Professional Attitude
– Passionate about Care
– Empathetic Nature
– You must be Organised, a Good Communicator and Self-motivated.
– Drivers are desirable but not Essential
What you’ll get in return
– a minimum of £10.27 an hour plus holiday
– Flexible Working Hours
– Consistent Work
– Accrued Holiday Pay
– Recommend a Friend Scheme at £250 per referral.
– Full FREE Mandatory Training – FREE DBS
– Weekly Pay
– the chance to work towards your NVQ level 2 or 3 qualification, the opportunity to gain experience in some of the leading organisations in the country and a personal service where you are properly looked after.
Should you wish to take your career to the next level, we can also offer you the opportunity to apply for a permanent role with any one of our providers, with fantastic opportunities for progression.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.