Part Time – 16.00 hours per week
The general task required of Care Worker shall be as follows, but variance in emphasis may occur in particular establishments.
To work within a multi disciplinary team to meet the need of the service user.
The main purpose of a day care unit is to support carers with the problems they are faced with in dealing with the confused elderly. To this end we aim to:
1. To act as a key worker for designated service users. Compile, monitor and review care plans in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
2. Assist service users with personal and intimate care in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
3. Assist service users to access and use any aids and personal equipment that is required.
4. Assist in the promotion of mental and physical activity of service users in the general day to day activities of the centre as detailed in individual care plans.
5. Ensure that service users physical environment is maintained to a high standard.
6. Setting tables, assisting in the preparation and service of snacks, feed clients where necessary, and washing up when appropriate.
7. Maintain quality of life for the clients in the community, for as long as possible, in conjunction with other agencies and carers.
8. Provide a stimulating and enjoyable atmosphere where the emphasis i towards reality orientation, reminiscence therapy, social interaction and always incorporating physical activities if appropriate.
9. Be responsible for reading and writing reports in line with CrossReach’s Policy and Procedures and SSSC codes of conduct.
10. Participate in staff and service users meetings as required.
11. Work on a rota basis involving weekend and evening work.
12. Comply with all Health and Safety requirements in line with current Policies including risk assessments.
13. To undertake any training deemed necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
14. To comply with CrossReach financial procedures.
15. Have respect for all aspects of Christian worship.
16. Facilitate service users to attend Christian worship (or worship of choice).
Part Time – 22.50 hours per week Main Function As a member of the staff team the Housekeeping Assistant’s role...Apply For This Job
Part Time – 25.00 hours per week Main Function As a member of the staff team the Housekeeping Assistant’s role...Apply For This Job