Coordinator for discharge drivers patients to and from hospital, office role, monday 9-5
Your new company
Hays Social Care specialises in providing support workers on full and part time bank basis to a number of national and local organisations. We are passionate about matching the right person to the right job. Due to continued growth we are looking for a coordinator to run the shifts of discharge drivers taking patients to and from hospital.
Your new role
Currently seeking a coordinator working monday to friday 9-5. You will have a minimum NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and will have had previous experience as a team leader or senior position. Working Monday to Friday 0900-1700 , you must have some knowledge of care plans and organising a team to provide a smooth running service.
– Six months experience in a care environment in the last two years is essential.
– References working in care are essential.
– Excellent communication skills
– Work well within a team.
– The passion to make a difference in people’s lives.
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
– Past experience as a team leader or in a senior position
What you’ll get in return
– Competitive weekly pay
– Flexible working hours
– A personalised service with one point of contact and full aftercare support
– Free training and DBS
– Holiday entitlement
– Fantastic refer a friend scheme.