Are you looking to work for a company that truly values and respects every member of the care team that constantly rewards their Carers with incentives, generous pay rates, high mileage allowance and paid travel time?
Well, look no further! Here at Unite Care Group we pride ourselves on just that!
Our Health and Social Care Assistants (Female) must have a full driving licence and your own vehicle.
We are looking for staff to commit to a rolling 6 week rota pattern which will include some weekends.
Being a Health and Social Care Assistant, you would assist our customers to maintain their independence and lifestyle, whilst remaining safe in their own homes.
Please note that given the nature of the role, we can only accept females. We also do not support the overseas Tier 2 sponsorship.
Previous experience preferable but not essential as full training is provided.
Duties of a Health and Social Care Assistant
* Assisting customer with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, bathing, and toileting.
* Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of customers.
* Observe, monitor, and record clients physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to the office.
* Encourage customers to be independent.
* Support with medication.
* Assisting customers with meal preparation/fluids.
* Competitive pay rates, above national minimum wage.
* £10.75 per hour
* You will be paid for the whole duration of your shift, for an example, if your first shift starts at 07:00 and last shift is at 14:30, you will be paid 7.5hrs.
* 35p per mile allowance.
* Additional payment available to compensate for travel time.
* Holiday pay.
* 1000s of employee discounts.
* Access to Employee wellbeing scheme.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Contracted guaranteed hours.
* Ongoing training and support.
* Development and progression opportunities.
* Fixed shift pattern/rota
Your new company Are you highly motivated dynamic individuals to join our client’s Social Care and Housing Adult Services. Our...Apply For This Job
Hays Social Care are looking for passionate and positive support workers in the Rochdale area! Are you a passionate and...Apply For This Job
25hrs + Bank Care Assistants – Elderly Residential Care 25hrs + Bank Care Assistants – Elderly Residential Care Bank Care...Apply For This Job
Hays are working with one of the UK leading Housing Associations who are recruiting a number of positions. Your new...Apply For This Job
Hays are working with one of the UK leading Housing Associations who are recruiting a number of positions. Young Persons...Apply For This Job
We are looking for Children's Social Worker Level 2 or 3 to work within current legislation, policies and core values,...Apply For This Job