Come and join the UK's largest provider of complex care. We proudly employ over 4000+ people – no matter what your experience, we have jobs for everyone.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Psychologist to join our wonderful Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Service in Nottingham, located in the town of Hucknall, 7 miles from Nottingham City Centre and just 2 miles from the M1 Motorway. Our specialist centre provides long-term person-centred care and support for adults with either a brain injury or complex neurological condition.
Located in Hucknall on the outskirts of Nottingham, we specialise in the treatment, care and support of individuals aged 18 and over with physical and cognitive impairments as a result of brain injury or other progressive neurological condition. With three distinct, yet complementary services on one site, we offer flexible care options from our specialist on-site team. The site is part of the wider Active Care Group Neuro Network (consisting of 25+ sites) nationally and we focus on the use of clinical expertise, innovation and technology to meet patient’s expectations of rehabilitation goals and we were most recently rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission.
Our clinical team is highly trained in the rehabilitation and care of adults with brain injuries and other neurological conditions. They are supported by three unit managers, activity therapists and a team of housekeeping, catering, maintenance and administration staff. Our services are as follows;
Slow stream rehabilitation (Millwood)
This service is for people who have already undergone rehabilitation and still require further therapy to reach their optimum level of recovery. It is also suitable for those who would find an intensive programme of care fatiguing and would make better progress on a longer less therapy-intensive programme. We provide a range of rehabilitation therapies to help people relearn and practice everyday skills to give them the best chance of a return home.
High Dependency (Fernwood)
Fernwood is our high dependency service where we look after people with particularly complex nursing care needs. Residents may, for example, have tracheostomies, require assisted ventilation or may be minimally conscious. We also care for individuals who may be in the end stage of a progressive neurological illness.
This service is suitable for people who, as a result of their brain injury, are unable to live at home independently usually because of the high level of nursing care they need. This service is also suitable for those who do not have complex nursing needs or require regular therapy, but still need round the clock support to manage everyday tasks, to keep safe and to have a good quality of life.
What you'll be working:
We can be flexible but you will work a total of 22.5 hours per week, days to be agreed during Monday to Friday
We understand the need for a positive work, life balance and would be happy to discuss flexible / hybrid working for the right candidate.
What you'll be doing:
* You will part of a friendly and enthusiastic Multidisciplinary Team and will carry out clinical psychological assessments using file-review, interview, psychometric and behavioural observation methods for clients presenting with serious Mental Health Problems, Intellectual Disability or Neuropsychological problems.
* As part of our team you will be able to build amazing relationships with your patients and really be a part of their progress.
* Complete assessment and clinical formulation of patient’s problem behaviours and treatment needs
* Provide evidence based individual and group treatment programmes to address or reduce the negative impact of difficulties
* Evaluate the effectiveness of individual and group treatment programmes
* Direct and support others to carryout evidence-based clinical psychology interventions
* Take personal responsibility for ensuring that appropriate security procedures are adhered to at all times and that risks are continuously assessed and managed
* Maintain CPD of an HCPC Registered Practitioner Clinical Psychologist and to ensure competence in relation to the administration and scoring to psychological assessments and risk assessments
What you'll have:
* Be HCPC Registered
* Hold a Psychology Doctorate
We also want to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable facilities to participate in job applications or interviews to perform essential job functions. To support this, we are a Disability Confident committed employer.
What to look forward to:
* 25 days plus bank holidays
* Birthday off
* Join the Active Learning Hub and benefit from a wide range of e learning and face to face training and development opportunities
* Active Reward App giving discounts and savings on your weekly shop
* Free 24 hour confidential Employee Assistance Programme Helpline & App to support with legal, health, wellbeing, relationship and consumer advice
* A salary sacrifice Aegon 5% matched pension
* Access to join a Medicash Health Plan for you and your family to save money on everyday health essentials – like going to the dentist or opticians
* We recognise outstanding Active Behaviours via the Active Awards programme
* Enhanced Sick & Maternity Pay benefits
* Refer a Friend Scheme and earn yourself up to £1000 by recommending someone you know
* ……and, of course, the support and guidance of our qualified clinical and business leadership teams so that you can really develop your career with Active Care Group
We are seeking to appoint 2x qualified Social Workers for ongoing local authority contracts within adult social care, to support...Apply For This Job
Rehabilitation Support Worker Newcastle Upon Tyne Part-time / Flexible working position Day shifts and sleeps £13.00+ per hour depending on...Apply For This Job
Your new role… Our talented care colleagues make an incredible difference in our residents’ lives, providing the highest standard of...Apply For This Job
Job title Support Worker Location Newcastle (Woolsington) Pay £12.00 per hour Minimum Hours ...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Health & Wellbeing Manager (Maternity Cover) Location: North Tyneside Salary: £25,290 to £31,552 per annum Hours: 36.25 hours...Apply For This Job