Children’s Residential Support Worker | Wimbledon Area | Permanent Contract | £25,350 to £27,000
To act as a key worker for children/young people with learning difficulties / complex needs
* Day to day personal care and control of children/procedures young people in accordance with the company’s procedures and project guidelines.
* Developing and maintaining agreed care plans for individual children/young people in consultation with them, colleagues, senior staff, family and external agencies.
* To carry out any of the practical tasks, which may arise in the course of good child, care practice, for example, preparation of meals
* Able to write reports and have good literacy skills.
* Ability to write clear, concise reports
* Awareness of the developmental needs of children and young people e.g. sexuality.
* Knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and National Minimum Standards.
* Level 3 Diploma for Residential Child care (or equivalent)
* Paid and/or voluntary experience of working with children or young people with a learning disability and challenging behaviour.
* To have worked in a residential or day care setting with disabled children.
Permanent Children’s Support Worker position paying £10 per hour plus £30 per sleep in. Your new company Hays Nottingham are...Apply For This Job
Senior Practitioner, Permanent, Fostering, Court Southend Council are looking to appoint a Senior Practitioner to provide parenting assessments, including PAMS...Apply For This Job
Child Protection Social Worker, Permanent, Southend Your New Organisation Our vision is A Southend Where All Children Achieve Success. By...Apply For This Job
A&I Social Worker, permanent Your New Organisation Our vision is A Southend Where All Children Achieve Success. By joining Southend...Apply For This Job
Part Time 18.5hrs per week, Child Protection Social Worker, Permanent Your New Organisation Our vision is A Southend Where All...Apply For This Job
Supervising Social Worker, Fostering, Agency, £35.00 Your New Organisation Our vision is A Southend Where All Children Achieve Success. By...Apply For This Job