Positive Healthcare are currently working with a range of childcare providers based in South of England. We partner with organisations that specialise in providing residential care and support to children, young people, and families, who reside in residential care.
They support Service Users who have autism, learning disabilities, Physical Disability, anti-social behaviour, Emotional behavioural Disorder, Mental Health, Asylum Seekers, dysfunctional families and many more.
We are seeking candidates who have experience working in the following settings Residential Children Homes, Semi-independent living, Shared Accommodation, Mother & Baby units
Skills we are looking for include:
– Managing challenging behaviours and anti-social behaviours
– Understanding the needs of young people and how to effectively provide care and support in line with support/care plans
– Producing accurate records of observations and assessments of the children, and being able to liaise with multi agencies where necessary
– awareness of safeguarding children and child protection guidelines
Our clients are keen on hearing from candidates who are passionate and understand the impact that their work has on the development and future of each young person they support. We are looking for candidates who want to make a positive difference to the life of young people.
We work with 24-hour provisions, and as such, have days, nights, morning and evening shifts, and are in a good position to support flexible working patterns.
Pay £11 onwards
– NVQ Level 3 (Children and young people workforce or equivalent)
– Minimum of 1 years' experience working with young people within a registered Ofsted environment or semi-independent setting
– Enhanced DBS check (can be done at point of registration)
Title: Temporary SEN Carer / Support Worker Location: Harrogate, HG2 Nearest Tube/Station: Harrogate, Hornbeam Park or Starbeck Wage: £15.50 gross...Apply For This Job
New Concept Care & Nursing is hiring a Home Care Worker to join their supportive and friendly team in Selby,...Apply For This Job
Mental Health Support Worker: Search Health-care are working with a Nationally Recognised Health-care Provider to source a number of experienced...Apply For This Job
Deputy Nurse Manager York Up to £22.58 P/H J74681/BS Are you an enthusiastic nurse looking for a step into management...Apply For This Job
At Dove Adolescent Services we support young people within our care to develop emotional resilience to achieve their full potential...Apply For This Job
Kitchen / Catering Assistant – Hospitality £19,675.06 per annum, pro rata (£10.19 per hour) Northallerton or Leyburn Part Time, Permanent...Apply For This Job