Highbridge Resourcing are a specialist social care agency working with and recruiting for a leading Childrens care provider. We are currently seeking experienced and motivated Support Workers to work with our clients across Bristol and Weston, delivering the highest standard of 1-2-1 support to children and young adults in independent living accommodation.
The service supports clients that require 24 hour independent living support so you will be required to work any number of shifts which are long days (15hrs) and sleepins. This depends on hour many hours per week you want to do.
You will provide support and independent living skills to various clients by utilising your skills and training. As a childrens support worker you will be responsible for the physical and mental wellbeing of the service users, whilst having an understanding and non-judgemental attitude. You will work with various service users including children and young adults with emotional, social and behavioural difficulties.
Your duties may include:
• Providing high standard of support to all services users
• Promoting and encouraging independent living
• Supporting and encouraging the clients to engage with employers, education centres
• You may work with several clients across a floating support service so a car driver and vehicle would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have an NVQ level 3 in children’s and young people services, or equivalent
• Be a driver with access to own transport
• Have at least 6 months paid experience in childrens/young people or similar support worker role
• Have excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Be motivated, flexible, and reliable
• A current DBS or happy to undertake a new one
If you would like to register for this exciting opportunity, then don’t hesitate and apply today!
For further information on this position, please contact Steve on (phone number removed).
If successful, due to the nature of the role, you will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS, and be able to provide references
LOCATION – Swaffham Payrate – starts at £11.22 ** Must have a UK Driving license to drive the Company cars**...Apply For This Job
BDS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Sheltered Housing Scheme Manager in Norwich NR2. Hours / Part time –...Apply For This Job
Contracted / Guaranteed hours for Drivers – You Trust we Care – We care about your Care This is our...Apply For This Job
Are you ready for a new challenge, and want to be rewarded for your efforts? Are you someone with a...Apply For This Job
REF: NWM/313 Full Time – 37.5 Hours per week (Monday – Friday with occasional weekend/evening flexibility required) Starting Salary £20,918.18...Apply For This Job
Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...Apply For This Job