We are working in partnership with a provider of children’s services and have a permanent opportunity for a Residential Children's Worker based in Ashord, Kent. If successful, you will be working as part of a team providing support to children with social, emotional, and behavioural difficulties within a children's home. This is an opportunity to join a supportive employer with genuine opportunities to progress.
This is a permanent position working 39 – 45 hours per week. Previous experience is not essential, so if you are looking to start your career as a Residential Children’s Worker, our client can promise a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. If you are already an established Residential Children’s Worker, our client may be able to offer progression into a Senior Role as and when the time is right.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying £23,500 – £28,000.
As a Residential Children's Worker your responsibilities will include:
* Provide support using a person centred approach.
* Support the children to maintain and develop relationships with friends and family.
* Encourage the children to integrate with the local community by attending clubs or day centres.
* Support the children in all aspects of their daily living.
* Safeguard vulnerable children and report any suspicion or evidence of harm.
* Continuous commitment to professional development.
* To be willing to cover other homes when required.
* Liaise with parents and/or carers and other professionals.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
* Real opportunities to progress into Senior roles
* Chance to work in an 'Outstanding' rated environment by Ofsted
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Scott Austin.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.
Peer Support Worker REF NWM/318 What We Offer: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week Working hours; Two week rolling...Apply For This Job
Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...Apply For This Job
Registered Manager – Residential Care I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...Apply For This Job
Availl Healthcare are looking for enthusiastic Care Assistants / Home Care assistants to join our team in Norwich. We can...Apply For This Job
Job Description Salary Negoitable for the right person We are recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join our friendly team...Apply For This Job
Intensive Crisis Worker – Evening Sanctuary NWM/317 What We Offer: Part Time – 18 hours per week – 6:00PM...Apply For This Job