Hays Social Care are working with some of the leading providers in Stroud and the surrounding areas, we can offer consistent work in a flexible working pattern that is tailored to suit you. As a residential support worker, you will support children who have experienced trauma, neglect, and abuse from trusted adults.
We expect our employees to have a nurturing and therapeutic approach to the care of our children. You would be helping teach daily skills and be an emotional support and mentor for the young people.
Along with the supporting of children, you would also help with the housework and cooking in the home to ensure it is a nurturing and safe environment.
You will need to be:
– Able to provide details of least six months experience in a similar setting with a level 3 qualification in residential childcare or equivalent – you must hold this qualification to be considered for this role
– Child centred, experienced and confident
– Able to bring your own skills and talents to the role to enhance children’s lives
– Able to work in partnership with social services and other professionals.
– Able to support children to maximise their life chances
– Be Health and safety aware at all times
– Driver desirable but not essential
– Willing to Travel
Should you wish to take your career to the next level, we can also offer you the opportunity to apply for a permanent role with any one of our providers, with fantastic opportunities for progression.
Benefits of Working with Hays include: – a minimum of £9 an hour plus holiday – Flexible Working Hours – Consistent Work – Accrued Holiday Pay – Recommend a Friend Scheme at £250 per referral. – Full Mandatory Training – Weekly Pay – FREE DBS – the chance to work towards your NVQ level 2 or 3 qualification, the opportunity to gain experience in some of the leading organisations in the country and a personal service where you are properly looked after.
“Hays have been really great to work for, I have consistent work, and I’ve really enjoyed the services I’ve worked at, and Hays have recently helped me to find my perfect full-time job! ” – Jo S.
Residential Care Worker jobs in Huddersfield, immediate start, flexible shifts, children’s EBD, upto £11 ph Huddersfield – Residential Care Worker...Apply For This Job