We are looking for a Childminding Assistant to join our busy, professional home based childminding service based in Enfield Town.
The ideal Child Minding Assistant must have at least 2 years experience in this role.
Provide a positive influence on young people aged 0-7.
* Be able to plan and provide activities for children.
* Be creative with ideas to enhance children's learning through all 7 areas of learning.
* Must be good at documenting children's learning and planning next steps.
* Follow childminders policies and procedures.
* ensure that children are kept safe at all times.
* Able to provide personal care for the youngest children.
* Able to provide a very good level of written and spoken English.
In return, a competitive salary and further training will be offered to the successful Child Minding Assistant
Looking for a rewarding and flexible new Job?! Look no further! Availl Healthcare are looking for Home to home Carers...Apply For This Job
Registered Manager – Residential Care I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...Apply For This Job
We are committed to providing the very best in person-centred care, supporting both adults and children with medium to long...Apply For This Job
Looking to further your career in specialist services management? We currently have an exciting opportunity for somebody looking to progress...Apply For This Job
NWM/59 Drivers license and access to vehicle required for this role. Would you like to make a real difference to...Apply For This Job