* £12.25 up to £12.75 per hour + £0.20 per mile.
* Four weekly pay
* £150 signing on bonus
* Access to the blue light card scheme
* Referral program incentive £150 each referral
* Full rewards list below.
Whether you are an experienced Care Worker or are looking to start a new career we have a place for you in our team.
We care to Help you care.
We're looking for passionate, dedicated, and flexible Care Worker to come and work with a fabulous team here at First Choice Home Care. We are specialised in supporting people in their own homes.
Areas covered by Snetterton Branch:
* Attleborough (NR17), Wymondham (NR18), Dereham (NR19), Norfolk
* Thetford (IP24), Diss (IP22), Watton (IP25), Norfolk
What you will be doing as a Care Worker:
* Supporting Individuals in their own homes with personal care.
* Medication support
* Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
* Shopping; Housekeeping
* Meal Preparation
What we need from you:
* Full driving license and access to own vehicle is desirable for this position.
* Good communication skills both verbally and written
* Be a reliable team player with a positive attitude
* Genuine passion for helping others and wanting to make a positive difference.
* Respect people’s right to privacy
* Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Shift Pattern: 07am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm
* Full or Part time hours available
* Rotas completed two weeks in advance;
* Bank holiday enhancements, Holiday pay
* Free Uniform
* Local office and on call support 7 days a week
* Full training provided on induction and throughout your career with us.
* Opportunities for career progression with us
* On-going recognition and support by the management team
The Next Step:
APPLY Now to be part of our amazing team
Our Client are now looking for a day or night Senior Carer to join their team Job purpose – To...Apply For This Job
Do you have 6 months care experience? If you do, then we would love to have you as a member...Apply For This Job
Nexgen Locum are currently recruiting for a passionate Support Worker with Brain Injury experience to join our team! It is...Apply For This Job
Support Worker £11.00 per hour Shift- Days and nights 36 hours per week (Sponsorship currently unavailable) As a Support Worker,...Apply For This Job
Availl Healthcare are looking for Carers to join their already strong team! We can offer flexible hours which suit you!...Apply For This Job
CQC Registered Manager- Norwich * £50,000 per annum- (DOE) * Full Time hours * Monday- Friday 9-5.30pm (With expectations to...Apply For This Job